Date: December 18th 2018 10:00am PST
Presenter: Graham Symmonds, GlobalWaterWorks, Gwyn Norman, City of Ottawa, Annette Duron, San Antonio Water System
Length: 45 minutes
About The Webinar
With data breaches and data losses regularly making headlines, “data” can feel like a hot potato no one really wants to put their hands on.
Easing access to this utility data to support reporting and compliance will be the focus of an upcoming GlobalWaterWorks Webinar: “New Year’s Resolution: Take the Complaints out of Compliance.”
- Innovation in Decision Support
- Examples of Digital Transformation
- How to Optimize Data Collection, Analytics and Response
WaterTrax is pleased to be part of this timely and informative webinar hosted by GlobalWaterWorks on December 18, 2018 at 10 AM PST
In this webinar, you will:
- Hear how North American utility leaders are using digital strategies to keep pace with compliance requirements
- Gain an understanding of software solutions available to support 24x7 visibility and reporting
- Get answers to questions from experts who have helped more than 450 utilities meet today's compliance requirements
This webinar will feature two utilities who have embraced the digital transformation. You will hear from:
The City of Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, will describe how centralized data management and the automation of manual processes helps to ensure data integrity, how it has allowed the City of Ottawa to ensure compliance, and how it has helped to reduce a significant administrative reporting burden.
San Antonio Water System will describe how they are using distributed IoT sensors and systems monitoring to get in front of rapid changes in the hydraulic conditions in sewers, optimizing cleaning operations to manage costs while mitigating SSOs.