Paper-based reporting is becoming a thing of the past. WaterTrax offers a full spectrum of water compliance reporting that cover everything from utilities submitting reports to their state/province/federal regulator, to permitted industries reporting to utilities.
As regulations change, WaterTrax is working with utilities and regulators to develop electronic reporting tools to help report compliance data. These compliance tools help to reduce the amount of time spent compiling and processing data to generate reports.
- Drinking water and wastewater data management
- Automated electronic lab data transfer
- Sample scheduling with automated reminders and alerts
- Electronic compliance reports including: Ontario MUMPs report, BC EMS, California CIWQS, and NetDMR for various state
- CROMERR certified Self Monitoring Reporting (SMR)
- Regulatory Report Templates
- Pretreatment Compliance Reporting
- Pump out manifest entry
Don't see a report here that you need? Not all are listed, so speak to a WaterTrax representative about all of our compliance reports.