About WaterTrax & Linko
WaterTrax is a leading software company providing solutions to drinking and wastewater industries. We have two software lines: WaterTrax and Linko Technologies. WaterTrax is a cloud software provider offering a suite of easy-to-use water and wastewater information management and compliance tracking products. Linko offers a range of compliance tracking software solutions for Pretreatment (Source Control), FOG (Fats, Oils and Grease), and Liquid Hauled Waste. Our products enable our customers to manage and access all of their water and wastewater compliance information in one consolidated platform, and ensure regulatory compliance and operational excellence.
As a combined entity, WaterTrax and Linko have a growing client list of more than 400 leading municipalities and senior government agencies that operate or regulate over 4,000 water and wastewater systems across North America.
We are a team of innovative, energetic, and technically savvy individuals from all over the world. We bring our collective talents and enthusiasm to develop our products and to each and every project we take on.
If you want to apply your considerable technical skills on software products that help keep the environment clean and water safe for consumption, and on products that users rely on daily to perform their job effectively, then this position is ideal for you.
Privately held, the company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with an office in Denver, Colorado.
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to implement the WaterTrax software products for both new and existing clients. This position will be based in our Vancouver, BC office.
The Implementation Consultant position is responsible for requirements gathering, software configuration, implementation of the software and training client to ensure success. This is a client facing role.
- Work with customers to develop project plans, achieve project milestones and complete delivery of the WaterTrax solution
- Balance demands and timelines of multiple projects
- Manage client expectations regarding scheduling, scope of work, etc. to ensure a successful outcome
- Complete projects on-time and on-budget
- Provide feedback to internal teams to enhance customer experience
- Track and provide reporting on project status and progress
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed up to 25% of time
- Experience with project management and project methodology
- Experience providing software training - end user training and train the trainer models
- Experience implementing hosted and/or SaaS software including data migration and data manipulation within a Microsoft technical environment
- Ability to learn the WaterTrax application quickly
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skulls to manage multiple projects effectively
- Knowledge of water, wastewater, or industrial pretreatment (source control) an asset
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Business and/or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years client facing software implementation/consulting experience
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platform
WaterTrax is located in downtown Vancouver and this position offers a competitive salary and benefits. WaterTrax is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications are treated as confidential and will remain on file for six months.