Water and Wastewater Data & Compliance Management Software
WaterTrax is an industry-leading software company serving the water and wastewater industry. Our solutions serve agency and utility operations’ compliance and maintenance needs for drinking water, wastewater, industrial pretreatment, and fats, oil and grease (FOG) across North America.
From source, to tap, to waste, WaterTrax offers a centralized solution to meet your water and wastewater data management needs, including monitoring and regulatory compliance and asset maintenance management. With a suite of software products, we help our clients handle their data at every step.
Managing water quality data from various sources in multiple formats is a challenge every utility and agency faces. WaterTrax helps you take control of your water quality data by:
- Consolidating all water quality data into a single central location
- Meeting compliance requirements from government authorities in Canada and the U.S.
- Generating reports quickly and easily
- Automatically receiving email alerts when water quality exceedances happen
- Managing complex sampling schedules
- Producing chain-of-custody labels and reports
- Conducting all calculations in the software
- Leveraging the power of visualized sample point mapping
- Offering you anytime/anywhere access to your data using a web-based solution
Managing maintenance information from various sources in different formats is a challenge water and wastewater utilities face. WaterTrax helps you take control of your maintenance information by:
- Consolidating all your asset information into one centralized, cloud-based platform
- Optimizing workforce utilization and preventive maintenance
- Improving your asset tracking and asset management processes
- Creating fully automated and ‘condition-based’ work orders
- Scheduling automated email reporting
- Seamlessly integrating SCADA into your database
- Reducing your dependence on limited IT resources
- Benefiting from a cost-effective, easy-to-use and flexible solution